Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keywords:||AC Converter||Control Mode:||Vector|
|Guarantee:||18 Months||Motor Power:||18.5kw|
|Input Frequency And Voltage:||380~440V,50/60Hz||Output Frequency:||0.00~650.00Hz|
|Rated Output Current:||37A|
VC690 18kw Upgraded vector CNC spindle VFD AC converter for CNC machine tool
The Main Hardware Features-- Variable Frequency Converter
* Dual CPU processing, more precise control
* Standard configuration 5-digit LED keypad, standard RJ45 Keypad connector
* 5.5 kW and above with standard DC choke
* 22kW and below with standard internal brake unit
* Above 22kW models, if the internal brake unit fitted or not, could be selected by the model reference
* Internal EMC filter with breakpoint design, convenient for access and disconnection, meet different application requirements
* PCBA coating process, increase environment adaptability
1. Twenty years experience in R & D and manufacturing experience for CNC spindle VFD.
2. Fast and accurate positioning,arbitrary indexing,C-axis interpolation,rigid tapping.
3. High reliability and smooth operation,low speed large torque, super fast start and stop
4. Easy and simple debug and maintenance,18 months warranty(above 100pcs 36 months warranty).
5. If you feel your machine doesn’t enough strength, acceleration / deceleration is not fast enough, the spindle needs to be positioned, the spindle drive is not reliable ..., please contact iNVOEE immediately.
INVOEE,China top one brand of CNC spindle VFD.We focus on CNC lathe spindle VFD inverter research and prouction with rich experience, high precision,easy operation and maintenance.
VC610,VC660,VC680,VC690 gradually upgraded function are as follows:
VC610 VFD function:
1.stable rotating speed. 2.Stepless speed control. 3.Low speed large torque.4.Quick start and stop.
VC660 VFD has the sames function with VC610,at the same time,it adds Communication port, S curve, external keyboard.
VC680 VFD adds spindle positioning servo function.
VC690 VFD adds:
1. Spindle positioning servo function,
2. Rigid tapping and thread cutting ,
3. Position interpolation.
|Types of frequency converters||
|Wire gauge (main circuit) (mm²)||Air CB (A)||Electromagnetic contactor (A)|
Selection table of output terminal functions
|Settings||Corresponding functions||Description of output indication (terminal output is valid when the following conditions are satisfied)|
|0||Terminal in idle||The terminal has no any output function. Excessive output terminals can be set as idle.|
|1||Frequency converters ready||No faults occur to the frequency converters, busbar voltage is normal, and the states of all output terminals are ascertained.|
|2||Running||Run signals and output frequency or voltage (possibly 0) exist in frequency converters.|
|3||Zero-speed running||The frequency converters output frequency 0, but still in run state.|
|4||Forward/reverse dead zone awaiting||The frequency converters are in 0 output awaiting before change of rotating directions. Please refer to page 43.|
|5||Start frequency holding||After start the frequency converters run at the initially set starting frequency. Please refer to page 41.|
|6||Slope in steady-state running||After run the frequency converters accelerate to stable run at the set frequency.|
|7||Slope in accelerated/decelerated running||The frequency converters are in the state of accelerated/decelerated run.|
|8||Final set frequency direction||The final set frequency is reverse|
|9||Final output frequency direction||The frequency direction final output frequency converters is reverse.|
|10||Low-voltage running||Busbar voltage of the frequency converters is not sufficient to produce the voltage to be output final (the actual output voltage is lower than the calculated output voltage).|
|11||Voltage stall running||Busbar voltage is higher during deceleration of the frequency converters, output frequency stops decreasing and waiting for drop of busbar voltage.|
|13||Stop DC braking awaiting||In the state of waiting for DC braking after stop. Please refer to page 45.|
|14||DC braking running||The frequency converters are in DC braking running. Please refer to page 45.|
|15||Speed detection running||Frequency converters are detecting rotating speed of motors. Please refer to page 41.|
|16||Frequency upper limit||Set frequency≥upper limit frequency and the actual output frequency is equal to upper limit frequency [F01.18].|
|17||Frequency lower limit||Set frequency≤lower limit frequency and the actual output frequency is equal to lower limit frequency [F01.19].|
|19||Brake resistor being energized||External resistor is in energy consumption of energization.|
|20||Brake resistor overheating||The usage rate of brake resistor is more than the usage rate set by [F05.02].|
|22||Under-voltage blocking stopping||Busbar voltage of the frequency converters is lower and causes under-voltage blocking (the keyboard displays “iNVOE (P.oFF)”).|
|23||External faults||External fault signals appear in the frequency converters and cause stop of the frequency converters.|
|24||Fault output||Fault protection appears in the frequency converters. Please refer to the relevant instruction for parameter groups in faults and protection (page 53).|
|25||Warning||Warning information appears in the frequency converters.|
|26||Run time expires||Accumulated run time of the frequency converters [F08.05][F08.04]≥set run time [F05.05].|
|27||AVI>ACI||AVI input setting percentage>ACI input setting percentage.|
Contact Person: JS